unlocker 1.8.6 March 10, 2008Posted by reversengineering in OTHER.
add a comment
- Fixed bug: Non DLL handles are now listed properly on Vista.
- Fixed bug: List files are compatible with Total Commander again. This bug appeared in version 1.7.7. Thanks to Icfu for spotting it.
- Improved behavior: The executable includes a manifest for better Vista compatibility.
- Promotional feature: Added fully optional shortcuts to eBay during the installation. Simply untick “eBay shortcuts” in the choose components page during install if you do not wish to have those.
new ollydbg mod. March 10, 2008Posted by reversengineering in DEBUGGER.
1 comment so far
3 new good tools March 10, 2008Posted by reversengineering in DETECTOR, OTHER, TOOLS.
add a comment
-multiple file patcher
-create Offset and Search&Replace patch/loader
-compare files (RawOffset and VirtualAddress) with different filesize
-registry patcher, also for loaders
-attach files to patcher
-get filepaths from registry
-usage of CRC32 and filesize checks
-patching packed files
-compress patcher with your favorite packer
-use custom skin in your patcher
-add music (Tracker Modules: xm,mod,it,s3m,mtm,umx,v2m,ahx) to patcher
-and many more…
Sorry but this tool is not designed for newbies, you should be familiar a bit with manual unpacking first (some tutorials are easy to find on internet).
- An original tree view
- 2 different methods to find original imports (by IAT and/or API calls)
- A *FULL* complete rebuilder (including a new fresh IAT)
- An analyzer and ripper of redirected API code
- An injected loader code to support mix of imports + ripped code in a thunk
- A heuristic relocator
- 3 default tracers (disasm, hook & ring3) to find APIs in redirected code
- A plugin interface to develop your own tracers
- Support ALL 32/64bits Windows (9x, ME, NT, 2k, XP and Vista32/64)
- An export renormalizer for Win9x/ME (ala Icedump)
- A built-in coloured disasm/hex-viewer to analyze the redirected code
- A built-in dumper
- Support almost all known antidump tricks